Our Knowledgable Probate Lawyer Provides Complete Legal Counsel for Estate Administration
What is Probate?
Probate is the court process by which a Will is proved valid or invalid. The probate process involves collecting the decedent's assets, liquidating liabilities, paying necessary taxes, and distributing property to heirs.
How the Probate Lawyer and paralegal at
Moore Law Group, P.A. Can Help
- Our compassionate and talented team of probate lawyer and legal professionals will handle all aspects of the estate administration and treat you with the respect you deserve.
- We regularly administer estates ranging from very small to those in the multimillion dollar range with the Register of Wills offices and Orphans' Courts in Maryland including: Anne Arundel County, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Carroll County, Harford County and Howard County.
- Our probate lawyer and staff help families administer the estate according to the will.
- If the deceased passed away intestate, meaning without a will, we help families administer the estate according to Maryland intestacy law.
- We are "AV" rated by our peers which shows that a lawyer has reached the height of professional excellence. He or she has usually practiced law for many years, and is recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity.
- Over 65 combined years of legal experience
- Personalized Attention on Every Case
Attempting to tackle a legal probate matter on your own can end up negatively impacting the outcome of the estate. Why risk such repercussions when our dedicated probate lawyer and staff are on hand to offer guidance when you need it the most?