The Estate Planning Lawyer at Moore Law Group, P.A. has the Know-How to Meet Your Estate Planning Objectives
Estate planning is a process to develop and implement certain plans for the distribution of your estate after your death. It allows you to provide for your family or heirs by creating a will, establishing a power of attorney or living will, making funeral arrangements in advance, and more.
In estate planning matters, we strive to be good listeners and to look at the whole picture in developing a customized strategy to meet our client’s goals for asset preservation, charitable intentions, and addressing the special needs and circumstances of loved ones.
Our estate planning lawyer could include implementation of one or more of the following in your estate plan:
- Living Wills
- Creation of Revocable Trusts (Living Trusts), and retitling of assets into same, to avoid the headaches and costs of probate
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust. Transfer of life insurance policies into Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (ILIT)
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Credit Shelter Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts (QPRT)
- Charitable Remainders
- Retitling and redistribution of assets between spouses
- Family Limited Partnerships (FLP) to take advantage of minority interest discounts for gift tax purposes
- Probate. Regularly administer estates ranging from very small to those in the multimillion dollar range with the Register of Wills offices and Orphans' Courts in all Maryland counties
- Federal Estate Tax Returns
- Maryland Estate Tax Returns
- Gift Tax Returns
- Elder Law - including:
- Nursing Home Planning
- Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Directives
Our compassionate and talented team of legal professionals will treat you with the respect you deserve.
Get started with an experienced Estate Planning Lawyer today!
For more information, please visit our site dedicated to estate planning matters at www.marylandestateplanners.com