EB5 Investor Visa | Dream Deferred Action
Our Expert Deferred Action Immigration Lawyer Can Help Determine if You Qualify for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
ELIGIBLE INDIVIDUALS MUST SUBMIT EVIDENCE TO PROVE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TO QUALIFY:
- Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
- Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday;
- Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
- Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
- Entered without inspection before June 15, 2012, or your lawful immigration status expired as of June 15, 2012;
- Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States; and;
- Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.
We have earned a 5 star (excellent) rating from over 75 client reviews. Read our reviews on Google.
Get started with an experienced Dream Deferred Action Immigration Lawyer today!
Contact a Trusted DREAM Deferred Action Lawyer Today
Contact our DREAM Deferred Action Lawyer today with your immigration questions or comments, or call us (410) 305-7384 to get started.
For more information, please visit our site dedicated to DREAM Deferred Action at dream-deferred-action.com
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
for Excellence in: Communications Ability, Responsiveness, Quality of Service, Value for Money.
Memberships & Associations